Friday 26 August 2011

That boy

Glenn is just amazing. We were talking on the phone last night after I finished work but it was hard to hear him at times because of the reception in South Hobart, so we went onto Google+ and did a Hangout. It was so lovely to see him. It's always better than talking on the phone but of course it's not always possible. We had the best talk. At one stage I said that we've pretty much decided that I'm to move home, which is something I'm happy to do, not only for us but for other reasons such as family, friends, and my career. I said that's all good as long as he doesn't change his mind. To that he said he'll wait for me! That's the most romantic thing ever. I love that. We talked a little about how things will change, but it'll be for the best. We've only spent 9 days together in the last 1.5 months so we're looking forward to spending a lot more time together. He said he'll date the shit out of me. He he he. He said he likes that he's not feeling any pressure from me and it's the same for me from him. We're relaxed. I can't wait until next weekend when he's here for 5 days from noon on the Thursday to around the same time on the Wednesday. We already have some things planned but I'm stressing a little about what shifts I'll have at Veludo. I haven't been getting many lately, and next weekend that suits me more than ever, although I do need the money, more stress right there. Earlier yesterday things were making me feel completely stressed and all I wanted to do was to be with Glenn, but it's not possible right now. I seriously can't wait until he's here. Then he's away until the 1st of October factoring in time zones for him coming back from Europe. We'll have another 5 days together then too. Then I'll be down in Hobart from the 24th of October to the 3rd of November! 10-11 days. I can't wait! God I miss him. I miss being able to hug him and kiss him and do the soft scratchy back massage thing with him. I miss getting to know him more, although we're doing a pretty good job now. We talked everyday, if only via text, but we talk every day or two and do maybe one Google+ Hangout a week. We're doing well. I love that he's going to wait for me. He just wants me to put myself first. I don't exactly want to move back to the city of Hobart as I'd much rather be in Melbourne itself, but I'm doing this for us. As long as I can get a job I'll be set. Then we will find out how far we will go. I want my own house, to do up just how I like it. I want masons jars for drinking out of. I want to frame and have my posters up. I want the awesome wooden closet I got from Mt Nelson and place for my gym equipment. I want him to come over all the time and for me to go to his place. I want him to date the shit out of me! I can't wait. We send each other pictures of ourselves, by the way. I have some lovely ones from him. He actually owes me some. Not long now until he's here. On the Thursday we'll check into the George Powlett Motel in East Melbourne then as long as I'm not working, or if god forbid I am I can get rid of it, then we'll go to Bimbos for dinner and see Tiger Funk again, the band that was on the time he, Nicole and I went. We're also going to have lots of warm cider, and have either a double or triple date with his friends and Amy and Gav, if they're all free and up for it, we're going to stay in bed for a whole day, we're going to go see the Tutankahmun exhibition at the Melbourne Museum, we'll get me some poi and practice in the park, go to the Fitzroy Gardens, go to Illy, see the Illusionist at the Nova Cinemas, go to ACMI, and some anime shops. We have lots to do. I believe I'll be working at some stage over the weekend. I'm still praying I didn't get many shifts. I'll have Uni on the Friday. I should have the Monday to Wednesday completely free. It's going to be so amazing having him here. We think the Motel might be pretty basic but it'll be ours. It has a queen bed I think, a little kitchenette and our own bathroom! That was one of my requests. I'm so excited. It'll be great. He's also going to do some time lapses that I'll tag along to. I hope I don't have to work much. That's one of my biggest fears for next week. I'll find out tomorrow morning. Seekae tonight! Then Husky tomorrow night. Lots of homework to be done. I really need to do some now. I'll get onto that.

No comments:

Post a Comment